THE DRIFTER IN ME: POETRY FROM THE DEEP....


A collection of my poetry combined with the art of Thomas Thieme and images from this blog. Dark thoughts, Love, Death, Pain, Introspection, Peace, Freedom, Passion, Sex...It's what makes us human X


The drifter in me


The drifter in me
 got the urge to break free

Close my eyes, watch the sunrise
Inside my head.

My feelings dead, too much pain, not enough gain.

The tendency in me to want to break free
changes with the seasons, devoid of reasons.

Simply there, as I stand and stare, faces before me, become as one
as I raise my head to the setting sun.

The drifter in me...

 A gentle kiss fills the space, that restless place
where seeking redemption, no clearcut heaven.

The tide within rises, falls, as the pull towards another calls.

The darkness fades, reveals a light that blinds,
Tis you I find.

Hindered by the urge, the urge to break free, 
reveals the endless drifter in me.







I AM THE DAWN,

THE NIGHT'S PASSING I MOURN.

IN OBSCURITY I LIE

DARKNESS CARRESSES, THOUGHTS DIE.

IT'S BEAUTY ASTOUNDS, IT'S DEPTH, PROFOUND.

THE LIGHT UNVEILS COMPLEXITY.







DEAD HOTEL

LONESOME DOLL
A PLASTIC SHELL
A DISTANT SONG-ESSENCE LONG GONE

DETACHED, MISMATCHED

SNATCHED FROM THIS LIFE-UNNECESARY STRIFE
CLINICAL HOTEL
CYNICAL FAREWELL

GOODBYE MY LOVE, WITH ME FOREVER, YET ABOVE








WE HURT THE ONES WE LOVE THE MOST

We hurt the ones we love the most, we say
Love, hate; torturous emotions explode as here I lay in wait for the inevitable apology that comes far too late.
The soul doth weep,for those words cut deep and for eternity will keep.

They say that sticks and stones may break my bones but believe me Lord, those words do indeed hurt me.
So I attempt to flee, yet empty space is all I see, bereft of both love and harmony.

Invisible bonds that bind me, 
Untie me, but do not deny me what is rightfully mine, a chance to shine,
Bask in your love, Praise and Pride,
This innate need for you to provide, 
Affirmation of all I hold dear before it dissolves once again to be replaced,
By fear.

We hurt the ones we love the most, we boast,
Whilst all that remains is a ghost,
A former self; embryonic, naked in its complexity,
The ultimate contradiction before you,
That person,
Is Me.





MILK ME


Milk me, rebuke me,
My darkest pleasure
Untold thrills I cannot measure

My last sin, as I draw you in.

Ever wide, fingers glide
Upon sultry skin

Chain me, restrain me

As insanity ensues, calamity moves

No pain, no gain whispers my brain

Silent scream,
your love so obscene
What lies between us,
remains unseen

my soul implodes as my body explodes

I slowly unravel as my senses travel…

Breathe you in,

Suck you dry,
I love, I hate
Don’t ask me why

Blood, salt, tears, combine

As I bow at your shrine.
A celestial being
Bound, gagged, eyes unseeing

The blade cuts deep

This scar for eternity will keep

Burning, yearning,

This love stains, only blood remains

You milk me,

you rebuke me

You are my last sin

My deepest
Darkest
Pleasure
within





















Where angels fear to tread

The song that triggers a tear, crystallizes a profound fear
That what awaits me year after year is much of the same
My claim to fame-yet another love to blame, an old flame 
Love rears it’s ugly head, lures me
 To escape myself within your bed
A place where even angels fear to tread.

I lose the thread of my thoughts as I contemplate the gifts you’ve bought
Tokens of love to feed a need 
Mutually agreed pleasure to forever treasure
A secret to be kept, mutual respect 
Only we comprehend the insanity that reigns in these veins
No will to hurt, nor fleetingly flirt with what should not be.

The omnipotent
Ever present within, never present without, won’t die without a shout
Won’t give up, won’t look back in anger, however…
 The danger lies, within these thighs, for addiction is an affliction that ends in tears
Overwhelms, nourishes old fears, eats away the years.


Till one fine day, you pause and say
What was that insanity within? Such overwhelming urge to sin? Swim within your depths
Feed off your eternal debts, consume, burn and yearn
 Till clarity knocks upon your door-the realization that the addiction is no more
We are free to be, Free to love, below and above
Forever together

Forever is never, no more.

Post a Comment

0 Comments