I am now the author of 3 books!


 Today I´m allowing myself to feel proud of having begun and completed 3 books, all written during very difficult times of my life. 

My first, 'A Thousand Miles from Nowhere', written as a young struggling single parent, whilst very different to the following books, is still very much representative of a part of my life which continues within me to this day. A story of travel, relationships, growing up and experimentation...

Back at the beginning of 2020 during lockdown  I wrote, '2020 When Time Stood Still', with the pen name Skye Coelho.

I was driven, compelled to write with an urgency whilst knowing most people were not yet ready for much of the content. I understand that and to this day, much of it will still be too raw or so close to home with the predictions, prophesy and observation of our current place in history and events unfolding on so many levels.




My latest book, 'Life´s Too Short for Ironing´ is a series of stories, thought pieces and poetry with both deep and meaningful content exploring grief, mental illness, eating disorders etc

 There is much dark humour and hilarious experiences including our life with our animal family, parenting, menopause and hysterctomy experience, not to mention my adventures living off grid!

 Up till now I hadn't had the opportunity to really market or share the books on other platforms but now I feel the time is right. Time to get the content out there!

I have also just finished recording the audio book version of Life's too Short so watch this space for the updates!

Go in peace and may the force be with you...

Link below to Life´s Too Short For Ironing

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C6FN7295


Top reviews from United Kingdom

Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 12 July 2023
A stunning collection of work from a very talented author. I was struck most by the exploration of grief, it was both relatable and palpable helping me to reflect on my own experiences. The art work complemented the words perfectly, Saffron left me with my hairs on end, portraying exactly what I had failed to articulate myself.

I also loved “the tortured soul of angel joy” not only did the account have a sense of familiarity (despite being a personal account), saffron once again left me reflecting on my own experiences as well as literally laughing out loud! Such a talented writer.

If you read anything this year, let it be this.
Customer image

Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 17 July 2023
Chick lit? Humour? Alternative? Hard to know which genre to place this book in as it has elements of many. Easy to read and well written. Saffron has a quirky and unique writing style and her dark sense of humour gives new perspective to some controversial topics around the world today. Not all the focus is upon the controversial however - some of the chapters had me laughing out loud.
I fully recommend this book


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments