My NOVEL on AMAZON!

OK GUYS, HERE IT IS! Am so excited right now; I know the euphoria will die down and the reality will soon set in- that stage 2 of the hard work must begin: Finding readers and making the novel known to the outside world. However, after a good few years now of hard work, technical problems (as in every laptop or PC I have worked on eventually died mid novel) house moves, ill health; you name it-it happened...but the novel persisted within me and I refused to give up. This has been something I had to achieve for myself: Starting a book is easy-dedicating immense amounts of time and completing it is another matter all together; particularly in the real world with bills to pay, kids to feed and to still retain ones vision and dreams-not easy!
 But here it is and all I can say is: I hope you enjoy :)

http://www.amazon.com/Thousand-Miles-Nowhere-ebook/dp/B00EIINKCK/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376560819&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Thousand-Miles-Nowhere-ebook/dp/B00EIINKCK/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376560819&sr=1-1

Post a Comment

0 Comments