I don't mind if you don't mind!




Apparently , it's all in the mind and I don't mind if it is but I'm mindful that I've recently lost my mind and I don't know where to find it!
Are you open minded or narrow minded?
Is someone currently driving you out of your mind? Can you make up your own mind or does someone else make the decision for you?

It's really therapeutic to speak your mind and get it off your chest though you may be in two minds over whether it's the right decision and the matter continues to weigh on your mind. Best make a decision and put your mind at rest. It recently crossed my mind that I have a one track mind and I need to distract myself to take my mind off  that particular matter!

Bear in mind that it's important to continue stimulating the mind in all the right places and new experiences are paramount to broaden the mind though the mind does boggle at times!
Have you got something on your mind or has it slipped your mind, that matter of such importance?I can still see it in my mind's eye...
I woke up this morning and this little piece was weighing on my mind and when I have the impulse to write I have to do it there and then or it will continue to prey on my mind.

I was in two minds whether to write about the unconscious mind or the subconscious mind, the conscious mind or the superconscious mind, so many minds, where does one start? So I wrote this instead!
I don't mind if you don't mind after all it's mind over matter :)

The Pixies-Where is my Mind?

PS: I am a hypnotherapist, writer and occasional English teacher so the complexities of the mind, or better said, the many minds as well as the joy of the incredibly creative and confusing English idioms are amongst my favourite subjects!




Post a Comment

0 Comments