3 Body Problem, Cern and where this story will lead us...

 


It's been a while since I updated my blog. 

Once again external factors, including very worrying health issues, have again blocked my creative flow. In fact, that will be a whole other story which I shall begin writing about soon, all concerning my horrible experience of adverse effects of anti depressants.

Thanks to my wonderful friend and creative collegue Nina at Outburner Productions, we have tentatively begun making positive updates and changes to this site and embarked on a  gentle and heartwarming collaboration concerning children's stories but that shall be discussed in another post!

Meanwhile I was sat here slowly and methodically updating, editing and cringing over my spelling mistakes and bad labels when I found myself simultaneously hugely engrossed in the Netflix series, ' 3 Body Problem.'

My boyfriend recommended it last night though warned me it would fire up my brain into overdrive!  He already knows me well!

He was right: Within minutes, having no former knowledge of the series or the original books by Liu Cixin, upon which it is based, my brain was in predicting mode: Cern and the LHC must surely make an appearance, Haarp perhaps? Entities, extra terrestrials? End of world? Cabal...

I had not bothered to check the synopsis.

Well, imagine my excitement as I sat here editing my former story on Cern when at the exact same moment the detective appears at Cern headquarteres in Switzerland to investigate the suspicious death of yet another scientist. 

Excatly what I was looking over in my own extract about Cern and it's non stop mysteries and dark legends.

I'm mid way through the series and this is NOT a review nor will there be any spoilers but I am loving it so far and feeling very fired up at the many connections with my own book, '2020 When Time Stood Still.'

I did extensive research for the above which led me down some, let's say, dark alleys...

Whilst most will be watching this series and perhaps find it thought provoking, others will just percieve it as entertainment.

With a brain like mine and the research I've carried out through my life and the contacts I have made, such a series will never just be entertainment. 

There is so much already that instinctively I feel to be true. Predictively it's causing some 'political' tensions due to the violent depiction of China in the cultural revolution. That may or may not be contrived to stir up even more interest in the program, China/West tensions brewing, but we don't need a Netflix series for that!

We are already on full speed ahead in that area, but I digress, my predictions for WW3 are in my book and other articles so let's just enjoy the show now...

My article on Cern:

https://1000milesfromnowhere.blogspot.com/2022/07/cern-truth-is-stranger-than-fiction.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments